Windows 7 Webcam Trouble

mondian

Hi everybody!

I have a problem with my webcam (Hercules Silver Classic). I have tried to install it using my previous Vista drivers and it doesn't recognize it. The exact message is this:

"You need the XP SP 2 or later update to continue"

And closes the window. It worked perfectly on my Vista Home Edition with these drivers. Of course, at the Hercules Web there is not solution yet. Any idea?

Thanx.

Hello and Welcome to the forum.. :)

Well if you've already tried the latest available Windows Vista drivers and have already tried running it in XP through Compatibility Mode than it's looking like your just going to have to wait until some Windows 7 specific drivers are released for it.. ;) Unfortunately..

I guess you could try running it through the new XP MODE within Windows 7... ;) That may work as well.

If you need help with that just let me know.... :)

Hello and Welcome to the forum.. :)

Well if you've already tried the latest available Windows Vista drivers and have already tried running it in XP through Compatibility Mode than it's looking like your just going to have to wait until some Windows 7 specific drivers are released for it.. ;) Unfortunately..

I guess you could try running it through the new XP MODE within Windows 7... ;) That may work as well.

If you need help with that just let me know.... :)

Thanks Radenight! I'm on my way to download the add-on. As soon as I get an answer I will post it. Thanks again.

:( mmmph...

No way. I've tried almost everything. Compatibility mode, Win xP virtualization and allways crashes. So, I will wait for the update. In case I get an answer will return for share. Thanks again.

Back