Windows 7 Weird noise from midi

DJ Pop

Hello.

My friend asked me about having weird noise from an online game while playing midi files.
Normally it'd produce midi sound when he pressed button, but instead, produced weird noises with constant pitched as shown in video below.

I never got this issue before so I've no idea. The support team of that game didn't know too.
Does anyone know the cause and how to fix? He's using Windows 7.

The video doesn't play, but a couple of questions. It isn't clear exactly what the problem is. Are you saying that midi sounds that would normally play in response to, say keyboard actions, independent of the game are corrupted when they are triggered while the game is active? Midi sounds that are part of the game are not working correctly? Something else?

Are the midi sounds stored as independent files that you can access directly? If so, can you play the files without running the game and do they sound as intended or corrupted?

Hello.

My friend asked me about having weird noise from an online game while playing midi files.
Normally it'd produce midi sound when he pressed button, but instead, produced weird noises with constant pitched as shown in video below.

I never got this issue before so I've no idea. The support team of that game didn't know too.
Does anyone know the cause and how to fix? He's using Windows 7.

Try checking for upated drivers for the midi system. Has it done this ever since the system was purchased? or just appeared when this game was installed?

If you can get the Make/Model of the system look up the drivers on the vendors website.

Back