Windows 7 Weird screen freeze.. programs failing, just complete freeze on computer

Glenn Angel

Hi pplz,

Having a WEIRD issue.

Im having screen freezes every couple of days. My whole computer just freeze what its doing.

Been
-on word
-on a game
-watching movies
-transfering data

So no specifi thing sets it off.

Cant alt-cnt-delete.
Cant do ANYHTING. Its like a screen shot of my computer and watching a picture. Cant even move the mouse

My keyboard can change colours via buttons on it (logitech g110). I cant even change the colours coz its like the whole pc is in a time freeze!!!!

Due to this i dont get an "windows had an unexpected error" message when i restart the computer...

How can i go about finding out wtf is going on!! (excuse the language!)

thanks for any advice

Can you get cpuid and post pictures of each tab for us to look at. Is the computer overclocked at all. Could you also check your cpu temp with realtemp. Post those and I'll have a look through them for you. As your not getting .dmp files we'll skip that step for now.

Can you get cpuid and post pictures of each tab for us to look at. Is the computer overclocked at all. Could you also check your cpu temp with realtemp. Post those and I'll have a look through them for you. As your not getting .dmp files we'll skip that step for now.

Which cpuid do i get? HWmonitor or CPUz?
Comp is not overclocked but its an i7 2600k, rated at 3.4 and it gives out 3.49
CPU temp is 29'c idle and about 35'c gaming. I havent check the gaming but i will next time im on. That was not usng realtemp, but using the temp recorder that came with my ASROCK extreme 6 motherboard

Im not getting "windows crashed" but i know i have some dmp files on my pc (up to 600mb)... i dont know where they are I just saw they existed on a recent disk cleanup i didnt last night...

Back