Windows 7 Weird screen

JAM3SoN

Hello folks!

I've bought new PC and Windows 7 Home Premium. Installed all drivers, driver updates, windows updates and ocassionaly I got this screen: f1.jpgf2.jpg

Dunno why it's happening, don't you know where is the problem? Or how can I "debug" it? Is there any event logger in windows, so I could look in if there is some pattern in these crashes? Also sometimes computer just freezes or restarts. Thanks in advance!

Hi and welcome to windows7forums. :)

What does Link Removed due to 404 Error show?

Attach any recent minidumps (C:\Windows\Minidump\Minidump.dmp) you have.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Could you supply this info:

1. How is your video card connected to the monitor, vga cable, hdmi?

2. Do you have your monitor driver installed?

3. Is there any overclocking at the moment?

Hello folks!

I've bought new PC and Windows 7 Home Premium. Installed all drivers, driver updates, windows updates and ocassionaly I got this screen: View attachment 6833View attachment 6834

Dunno why it's happening, don't you know where is the problem? Or how can I "debug" it? Is there any event logger in windows, so I could look in if there is some pattern in these crashes? Also sometimes computer just freezes or restarts. Thanks in advance!

Hi. You say that this is a BRAND NEW machine??

That doesn't look good at all. Assuming you have all the proper connections AND your current power supply is sufficient, I would return the video card for a new one.

You can try installing an older version of a driver but I suspect some overclocking going on. Try to lower your CPU multiplier if it's overclocked.

p.s. you can also keep it as a screen saver... it looks pretty.

Back