Wha is up with google & windows 7 forums results?

epk1950

Banned
if you google windows 7 forums exactly , the very first link they provide is windows seven forums the third link will be windows 7 forums.

If you bing search windows 7 forums the very first link you get is what you binged windows 7 forums "aka windows7forums.com", in google you type exact windows7forums , google still slams windows seven forums in with it at the second link.

other days sometimes if i google windows 7 forums, windows7forums will be the first link but mostly other times its seven.

Dunno if google knows how to spell? If you google windows seven forums that's what you get, not windows 7 forums well you do but like the 4th or 5th link below.

Go here and click traffic stats
windows7forums.com - Site Info from Alexa

98 sites linking in .. including big daddy microsoft .. yep big brother is keeping an eye you guys..

Impressive list.. including Toms hardware, My digital life, ..tons and tons of forums and news organizations.. everyone looking for the next hot tip !

There are only 7 million 500 thousand ahead of my little site - I guess I should peddle faster.

perfectflyer.com - Site Info from Alexa

Back
Top Bottom