What DVD do I need to use to Install upgrade version that can be activated on 22nd?

Hey guys. I will be getting a copy of Windows 7 Home Premium UPGRADE that I ordered when it was on sale for $50 a while back. What DVD ISO do I need to download and use to install it now (without a key) that will let me activate it on the 22nd using my legit Home Premium Upgrade key that I purchased. I know usually you can install it without a key and have 30 days to activate it, so I figure if I can find the right ISO that I can install it now, then just activate later. I also want to make sure its the 64-bit ISO. I didn't know if the normal final DVD ISO that is floating around will work, of if I need something special since the Key I have coming is an UPGRADE key. Also, I need to be 100% sure that this will work because I don't want to have to do it twice after backing up and restoring all my stuff. Let me know what you guys know! Thanks guys!
- Mike

Saltgrass

Excellent Member
Microsoft Community Contributor
I don't think anyone here would recommend downloading a non-authorized version of Home Premium. There are also many questions about how an upgrade has to be installed as to a prior OS being installed and activated before the upgrade.

I would say the safest thing to do is wait until you can legally download an upgrade version and just install it from within your current OS.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.