What is this?



zinc533 said:

does anyone know what this is? how will this work? is this a screensaver?
From what I understand this is the replacement to alt-tab. When you switch windows using alt-tab this is what you would see.

That is a really nice way of doing alt+tab. Although it might be a resource hog having it switch back and forth like that. Maybe they might add an option for "classic" style.



Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
To follow up on this thread, this was a screenshot of the 3D alt-tab interface. This was posted before we changed our software so the link to the gallery pic is down.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.