Windows 7 What's happening?

tblount

Anyone know what happened to this board? I only seem to find one forum .. discussion, and what's new doesn't work. This forum gives the impression that everyone has everything operating perfectly. No new questions, problems or stuff to improve on. I knew the economy was slow and a lot of people are out of work, but I didn't expect this.

It's been down on and off quite a bit for the last few days with server problems.
Joe

Anyone know what happened to this board? I only seem to find one forum .. discussion, and what's new doesn't work. This forum gives the impression that everyone has everything operating perfectly. No new questions, problems or stuff to improve on. I knew the economy was slow and a lot of people are out of work, but I didn't expect this.

I have to disagree with this.. I look around and still see a lot of problems being solved each day.. Also a large amount of valuable information being exchanged.. ;) If there is a slow down with the amount of problems, it's not a bad thing.. it just means that Windows 7 isn't as plagued with problems as previous versions of Windows were.. ;) Or simply that a lot of the issues are the same each time and have already been answered.

Back
Top Bottom