Whats your favorite James Bond movie?

Krypto

Fantastic Member
Premium Supporter
Out of the 22 James Bond Films which one is your favorite.

Also out of the 6 actors that have portrayed James Bond which one is your favorite?

All the actors who portrayed James Bond in official EON films in order, from top left to bottom right: Sean Connery, George Lazenby, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig

My favorite movie is Goldeneye and my favorite Bond Actor is Roger Moore.

up to GoldenEye they all had a good storyline

after that Bond became a technology-show with little story behind it. Moore pretty much the most appealing Bond while Craig makes a good mercenary-style killer.. breaking the typical Bond traditions.

my 2 favs:

1) For your eyes only
2) Licence to kill

the rest ... bla!

Last edited:

Krypto

Fantastic Member
Premium Supporter
up to GoldenEye they all had a good storyline

after that Bond became a technology-show with little story behind it. Moore pretty much the most appealing Bond while Craig makes a good mercenary-style killer.. breaking the typical Bond traditions.

my 2 favs:

1) For your eyes only
2) Licence to kill

the rest ... bla!
I have noticed that too on the newer ones.

Licence to Kill.

Should say I haven't watched all of them, but of what I did "Licence to Kill" impressed me the most.

My favorite Bond is Timothy Dalton and my favorite Bond movie is The Living Daylights. Dalton was the first Bond that made me want to be a Bond girl :) But, of course, that's just a women's point of view . . .

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.