Whats Your Weather Like !

Ciara

I thought it may be of interest to see what members Weather is like as apart from being the best Windows 7 Forum we are also world wide, and the information may help other members in your aria :)
Here were I live the South England its Summer and quite warm and we are expecting thunder storms today, the temperature out ATM is 18.1c.

So whats your Weather like ?

MWSnap0051.png

Up here, to you, in Durham (UK) we've just had two glorious days of sun. Followed by claggy (heavy) weather and then the thunder storms, more expected.

So that's summer over and done with for 2011!!

and the weather today..morning it will be hot and continuously in the afternoon..reporting live..hot.gif

today.PNG

North of england was about 28 yesterday, 20 today, showers 2moro, plus the air con in our office is pathetic, my pc fan blows colder air out than the aircon,

Today my Weather is just about right for me its 7.9c out at 6am and we are expecting around 19c tops :razz:

MWSnap00553.png

Here in Socorro, New Mexico (USA) it is hot and dry. Could use a good rain.

Weather.PNG

Last edited:
Wow don't think I could handle that Richard :shocked:

Today in England its a nice still day and at 9am its 13.2c out :)

MWSnap00524.png

Today its just right as we have a high of 20c :) ATM its 18c out and tonight it will drop to 9c

MWSnap00612.png

At 7am this morning I was out in our garden with Cassy and it was quite cool ... had to go back in and get a jacket !, but I think we are going to have a nice day :p

Link Removed due to 404 Error

im aleady got mi top off n mi shorts on soaking up the hot weather ............... B E A UUUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL

im aleady got mi top off n mi shorts on soaking up the hot weather ............... B E A UUUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL

I can do the shorts ... well cut off jeans ATM but I think I better keep my top on :redface:, and looks like another nice day in my part of England :p

Looks like we have another nice day in my part of England ... I'm getting a nice colour now :razz:, its 16.6c ATM so I'm going to be out in the garden bit later :)

Back