Windows 8 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Just let memtest run overnight if you don't mind.
Unless of course you see immediate failures then you have some serious work to do.
Have you followed "kemical's" suggestion regarding resetting your BIOS to "Defaults"? The System Setup (BIOS) page of your computer should offer at least one option to automatically set the system to optimize defaults.

ImageUploadedByWindowsForum1422563162.997658.jpg

I continue or i stop ?

It may..... stranger things have happened, but ......
I certainly cannot say for certain.
You need to let it do its' thing and see what it produces.

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 124, {0, ffffe001650f4028, bf800000, 124}

Probably caused by : GenuineIntel

Followup: MachineOwner

AsUpIO.sys Tue Aug 03 03:47:59 2010: ASUS hardware monitoring software related. I asked you to remove this as it's too old for windows 8.

iocbios2.sys Wed Jun 18 07:48:56 2014: Intel Extreme Tuning Utility Performance Tuning Driver this is for overclocking i presume? Please remove or return settings to default. I checked your previous dump files and this application wasn't present.
Why did you install it?

Are you still overclocking the CPU?

I already deleted AISuite3, new applications range with the graphics card.

Yes, the CPU is overclocked because if it is not the pc plant at startup or more often anyway. I think it's because overclock mounts mhz of ram and quonséquence the system is more stable.

Pingo it's probably the overclock which is causing the blue screen. Stop overclocking and see if the bsod stops. If it does then you have your answer...

I do not know if you read what I said, but if I put him back in base frequency, is WORSE !

I didn't understand you.
I have this ram http://www.topachat.com/pages/detai...st_wme_ddr3_puis_ref_est_in10070717.html#ae51, what i should to do in the BIOS for configure him to exact number ?
You need to enter the XMP profile which is correct for the speed of RAM you have.

Pingo I never usually give up on someones issue but I'm starting to feel that the language difference is making this impossible to effectively find a solution.

Overclocking a chip to make it stable tells me something is wrong with your set up.

You need to find someone who not only speaks your language but also knows what they are doing in terms of setting up the pc.

Have you tried to find a French speaking website/forum?

If i don't overclock, my PC crash anytime..

I have xmp on the home page of uefi, but in the details, i dont really know.

The french forumer have no competence for this problem, he simply tell me base verification, nothing precise, so nothing have utility

Back