Windows 10 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

initzero

Hello,

i expirience the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR about once a day.
I have seen other threads with various bug fixes, so i just assumed i'll post my dumpfile to get further information.
I built my pc a while ago and had windows 10 for a while. Sometime the BS started and came more often. I already set up my windows once again.
The BSOD seems to only occur while i play Starcraft 2, but i am not exactly sure about this.
I am trying to stress my cpu with the tools mentioned here: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR .
Is there any way to get further information for this?
I added the dmp file and the analysis done by nirsofts bluescreen view and also my hardware info.
Do you require any additional information?

Any help is appreciated!

PS: i have not overclocked and reset my bios already.

Edit:I just stresstested my PC and it crashed without using SC2. My CPUTIN temperature was at about 160°C, while my core temp is about 66°C. Could that be the problem?

Attachments

• 052716-17734-01.dmp
    122.1 KB · Views: 338
  • dump.PNG
    dump.PNG
    15.5 KB · Views: 443
  • HWMonitor.txt
    34.9 KB · Views: 290
  • W7F_27-05-2016.zip
    360.7 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:
thats kind way high temp
as you know it can be lots of things
well im assuming you have the 1055t model correct or you forget to say
anyway the temp is way to high has the pc shutdown on you

Last edited:
WHAT PC CPU YOU HAVE I3 OR I5 OR I7
or amd sorry for the caps
I'm sorry but that is so funny:rofl:Why did you not remove the caps if you are sorry? I think a little humor is good some times.
I just had to comment on your reply. No harm meant:Dfriend!
I think we need to let @kemical read the dump files.;)

Last edited:
It is the 1100 T model. on a ASRock 890GM Pro3 mainboard. I am wondering why the temperature would be so high. As i stated i did not have the problem for the first three years i had this pc.
What could be the reason for this?
Edit: i was refering to the CPUTIN temp. according to CPUTIN too high? this might be a glitch.
My Core temperatures are about 66°C. Sorry about that

Well let me say based on what you're saying most likely the paste on your CPU dried out that's one
the other can also be your fan not properly working
and the other reason could be that you need to dust your computer well
or could be something that's close to your CPU like a video card or memory that it's getting too hot
so my suggestion to you is try to look at this info that I just give you you will find the problem somewhere in there
it will be one of those like I said this is based on your info that you provided
if I were you I will not operate a computer with the CPU on that temperature risk is very high frying your CPU

160c is the highest I've ever heard
your cores temperature 66c it's average temperature your CPU should be at the same range, maximum while you're playing a game 85c that's normal

while my core temp is about 66°C. Could that be the problem?
Hi,
anything over 65c is usually too hot for AMD chips and the blue screen bugcheck 124 is usually caused by overheating.

Have you cleaned the pc recently? Dust can make your temps go up. as can a failing fan on the heatsink.

I'll debug your dump files just in case they reveal something else and post back shortly.

In the meantime can you do a quick stress test using Prime95. If the cpu is going to go over 65c then stop the test.

Just see how quickly it starts to heat up.

Which heatsink and fan are you using? Stock or third party?

160c is the highest I've ever heard
your cores temperature 66c it's average temperature your CPU should be at the same range, maximum while you're playing a game 85c that's normal
I assume the values are wrong. i just realized i only have a few short spikes at 150°C and then CPUTIN settles at 70°. Also why would the values be so far apart? CPUTIN is from the motherboard and Core is from the CPU itself, but they still measure the same thing?

good idea prime 95 but keep your eyes on your CPU temperature you can easily fry it keep your eyes on the numbers very close

ok this what you sayd Edit:I just stresstested my PC and it crashed without using SC2. My CPUTIN temperature was at about 160°C, while my core temp is about 66°C. Could that be the problem?
thats not a spike to me if you crashed its not a spike lets be onest here we are trying to help

Hi,
anything over 65c is usually too hot for AMD chips and the blue screen bugcheck 124 is usually caused by overheating.

Have you cleaned the pc recently? Dust can make your temps go up. as can a failing fan on the heatsink.

I'll debug your dump files just in case they reveal something else and post back shortly.

In the meantime can you do a quick stress test using Prime95. If the cpu is going to go over 65c then stop the test.

Just see how quickly it starts to heat up.

Which heatsink and fan are you using? Stock or third party?

I tested again and i accidentally stopped at 70°, but it still seems to work fine for now. I am using third party regular and cpu fans, but they are not dusty. As my Graphics card died a few weeks ago, i am using the chipset.
I cant remember what cpu fan i am using, but i can look that in a few minutes.

ok this what you sayd Edit:I just stresstested my PC and it crashed without using SC2. My CPUTIN temperature was at about 160°C, while my core temp is about 66°C. Could that be the problem?
thats not a spike to me if you crashed its not a spike lets be onest here we are trying to help
yeah, the problem is i cant really say if it was just a spike or not, because the pc crashed. I have the maximum temperature and it was 160°.

Last edited:
Well now you are telling me that you're video card crashed and died I have a feeling that the paste on your CPU is dried out which makes the CPU get hot and everything else around get hot may be your card failed because of your CPU heat it must've got overheated and crashed its just a thought
this is normal for your cpu AMD Phenom II X6 45°C - 55°C
the amd duron temp where more high like 85c to 95c

Last edited:
Try using this app:
HWiNFO64

It's a lot more accurate for collect data on temps as well as voltages.

CPUTIN relates to the motherboard heat sensor. I doubt very much your CPU is running anywhere near this otherwise it would have shutdown a while ago.

As my Graphics card died a few weeks ago, i am using the chipset.
I cant remember what cpu fan i am using, but i can look that in a few minutes.
Can you post the make and model of your PSU as well as age please.

Also did you find out what was wrong with the gpu and if not what was the symptoms?

Try using this app:
HWiNFO64

It's a lot more accurate for collect data on temps as well as voltages.

CPUTIN relates to the motherboard heat sensor. I doubt very much your CPU is running anywhere near this otherwise it would have shutdown a while ago.
I get quite similar values for this. I stopped as the cpu sensor hit 65. the motherboard sensor hit 70°.
650 Watt Super Flower SF-650P-14P Black Edition Non-Modular 80+
This is my Power supply. i got it 2011 and i have to correct myself again. I got a boxed processor: AMD Phenom II X6 Black Edition 1100T 6x 3.30GHz So.AM3 BOX

My Graphics card had a few lines on the screen and then suddenly stopped completely

I get quite similar values for this. I stopped as the cpu sensor hit 65. the motherboard sensor hit 70°.
At least that's better than 160c.. :)

Did you find out what you were using heatsink and fan wise?

Back