Windows 7 When I press NEXT PAGE it goes to wrong page!

EWAUGH

I have this problem on all web pages!

When I click to go to the next page on a web site it takes me to the sites home page instead and in order to get to the correct next page I have to backspace and click NEXT again. Once I do this it work fine but it is so very annoying.

Any help appreciated,
Thanks Ed

I will assume you are using IE 8.. Where are you clicking to go to next page, and do you have a page reference?

Yes usesing IE. 8 and it happens on all web pages when I click NEXT to go to page two etc. it brings me back to the web sites home page then I hit the back page arrow on IE and click NEXT again and then it work for each page ok.

Thanks for your reply.

I am having a problem determining where you are clicking Next.... Do you mean forward, do you have a website reference that has a next button?

Maybe if you use the snipping tool to take a picture then post, I can understand.

EX. When I go to, lets say Wal Mart.com and I am looking for a desk and when I click next to see more desk it brings me to Wal Mart home page instead of page two of more desk.

Now I have to backup to go back to page 1 of the list of desks before it works correctly.

As I said this happens on all web site not just Wal Mart.

If I hold the mouse over "next:", on the bottom left of the window I get a url listed being selected. Mine shows the following, but I have put an extra spaces to keep it from showing like a link, but as you see the first part is still showing as a link, so look at the end.

http://www.walmart.com/browse /_/N-1z0hqg2Z57io?tab_value=Online&search_sort=5&catNavId=97116&depts=&ref=243024+4293925922&ic=48_96

If your does not show this, what does it show. It may be involved with some type of activeX or Java or some other web page function.

Back
Top Bottom