Windows 7 where's the animation?

Ckn

I have to say thus far I am liking Win7, however i'm slightly annoyed that mine doesn't seem to 'animate' the windows opening, closing, etc the way they do in the microsoft videos, what's with this? I had the same problem with Vista as well, i remember seeing previews of it, where the windows would shrink, and rotate like a 3d desktop, yet when i installed it, it looked 'plain jane', with the same old animations for minimizing, maximizing and opening, etc. I've a 9800pro SE, which Is maybe outdated, but a great card none the less, and runs all my games great. All drivers are updated, etc, so ....any ideas? Are these vidoes just a 'holly wood paintjob' for promotion, or can i make em cool like the vids?

Thanks, Ckn

Well i feel like a tard, i'd forgotten to install the latest direct x 11, once I did this and reapplied the current theme, my animations all came out like they are supposed to, not sure why it never worked right in vista for me, but this is good for anyone else wondering the same thing, thanks for your patiance.

Ck

Back
Top Bottom