while manually uninstalling office 2007, & registry cleaning-windows doesn't start up

while manually uninstalling office 2007, & registry cleaning/windows doesn't start up

Dear Folks,
I'm a newbie. I have toshiba satellite A215-s4807, with vista home premium (32-bit).I had 2 MS office installed in 2 different partitions in the hard disk. My hard disk is partitioned to C:(windows) D: Data & E.
one month a go after facing up BSOD while installing virtualclone, for the first time I saw "system Recovery tool" dialogue box in my life.I deleted the virtualclone using command prompt from that dialogue box option and my windows vista restarted working. 5 days ago I noticed that none of my MS office 2003,2007 don't work.I uninstalled 2003 using programs and features incontrol panel. but 2007 wasn't seen in that list.so i used microsoft website http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928218 in order to uninstall MS office 2007 manually.
I went through the steps and in step 5 It recommended me to backup my registry.(I followed the instructions and backed up the registry) then i began EXPORT-> and deleting keys as microsoft website tells.
here my computer slowed down. I restarted it, but windows didn't show up.(windows error recovery page just showed up)I launch startup repair but it fails with this message:"startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically".I go to restore in "system recovery tool". when I go to view advanced options for recovery and support, then system restore->I see the the manual store point, but everytime windows restore tries it fails. using comand prompt and a USB i can take out my data from the C before reinstalling windows, but i'm wondering if i can repair windows without losing my already installed programs inside.
any help and idea will be highly appreciated
Pardis

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.