Windows 10 Wi-Fi Adapter

NettleWarbler

Honorable Member
When i used to loose internet connection , now it takes 10 mins or more to print an A4 photo . Do you think this is because i need a new Wi-Fi Adapter , it's been there about 4 years now . I don't know what make it is i bought it in Asda about 4 years ago . Even when i try the Wi-Fi Adapter in different usb port's it's still the same , a few day's ago the printer was still a bit slower but restarting the pc you got similar result's . Now i don't know what's happening if it's the printer's fault Wi-Fi Adapter or what lot's of time's i get You’re not connected. Happy Christmas one and all .

I just went to vodaphone , on the 14th of dec . I recently changed all the sata and the cables that fit to the hard drive , thinking that might solve my internet connection problems . But i still loose connection regualy , something ain't right .

When i used to loose internet connection , now it takes 10 mins or more to print an A4 photo . Do you think this is because i need a new Wi-Fi Adapter
No....printing has nothing to do with wifi.

If your issues is actually the wifi.....then the first step would be to try an update the driver/software that came with the wifi adapter. In order to do that we need the brand/make/model of the adapter.

Next; what type of PC do you have that the Wifi adapter is connected to.....desktop (tower), laptop or tablet? Then we need to know what type of connection speed is your router....G, N or AC?

I recently changed all the sata and the cables that fit to the hard drive , thinking that might solve my internet connection problems .
Again....this has nothing to do with you internet connection.

In any case....we need the brand/make/model of your router.

If you don't know what they are....then take some pictures of your router and wifi adapter to show all the labeled information on each device. Generally that info is on the back side or bottom of the units.

Printers don't print as they receive data. A printer will wait until it has the entire job stored in memory and then print it. Slow printing is entirely on the printer. Printers have a pages per minute rate and they won't exceed that. Higher res pictures will take longer too

it's called a wireless connection
Is your printer capable of wireless printing? What's the make/model of your printer?

If you don't want to post any of the requested information.....most likely nobody will be able to help you.

Slow printing yes , but the other night when it stared working ok . I printed 9 photo's that were ready all were done in about 1 minute . I know what the printer's capable of ,i will invest in a wireless adapter and take a chance. bassfisher my printer is an epson xp-620. Which is on there someone asked what printer's everyone used , bassfisher you have something against me you really hate me i don't know why .

Something like this .

Attachments

• USB Adapter.PNG
    USB Adapter.PNG
    123.5 KB · Views: 171
Bass fishers point is providing little information equals less likely chance of getting help. We can't read your mind so at best we're trying to fill in the blanks.

Does it slow down after a lot of use? Looks like it will do that by design to prevent it from overheating.

Neemobeer , i loose internet connection very easily while i'm on here , it will probably go off . It's not overheating the 2 side p[anal's are off at this moment .

Sprit Wolfe , first the network's main access point is downstairs the computer is upstairs . It's a 2 up 2 down terraced house . I have printer manual's on my desktop ( thanks for your help but i can operate the printer ).

Sprit Wolfe , I'm going to get some pics , it was too dark to use my mobile phone . I have a sony cyber shot camera i'm waiting for it to charge , it's been a while since it was used . My house is similar to these but a million times less posh ..

Attachments

• terrace2.jpg
    terrace2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 157
Back