Windows 10 Wi-Fi Adapter

I live in Britain the tyne and wear area , the tp-link i bought at a local asda . I was in a hurry and asked someone for something to get online , that was the only one they had and it done the job . I'm very numb with the help of computer's and how they work , i usually ask on here . So any Tp- link's you suggest i will probably get . I will check them out first , to see if they plug in the usb port etc . Spirit Wolfe thank's for all your help .

Spit Wolfe , I don't like the idea of 100ft of cable up the stair's will the TP-LINK DECCO 3-piece Mesh Network Kit work without it .

Is this any good for getting on-line, Happy new year one an all .

Attachments

• Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Wi-Fi USB Adapter.PNG
    Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Wi-Fi USB Adapter.PNG
    78.4 KB · Views: 159
I still can't get online with the new adapter ,. It say's i'm not connected , I ran the auto run cd , I installed the driver and wps tool , i went to the wireless button on my pc . I entered the same password as on here and i still can't connect , i have the old tp-link in the ack of the pc to do that.

I take the old tp-link out and it disconnects ,i will remove tp-link wireless adaptor tool and driver with ccleaner and try again .

The tp-lnk is working now, i pushed the wps button on the router. I did that last time too , this time i held it in for about 1 second . When i tried it a couple of hours later it work's , i had to enter my wi-fi pass word twice though . I don't know why hopefully i will have no more bother with the adapter .

I am using tp-link ax1500 (https://versuscomparison.com/ax1500-vs-ax1800/) and it is regarded as the most suitable router for the inflexible budgets as well. Talking about its features, you should notice its ultra speed with wifi 6 enabled. Its transmission rate is high, and it has a frequency of 300 Megabits per second to 1201 Megabits per second.

Back