- Suddenly BSOD crashes on programs such as outlook 2007 (yes, even in safe mode), word 2007, photoshop & illustrator (if attempting to do anything font related)
- Crashes when attempting to open fonts folder
- Have gotten Bad Pool Header, System Service Exception and Page Fault In Non Page Area BSOD - The computer refuses to write a memdump, and I have checked to make sure that it's supposed to
- Have run sfc /scannow, Chkdsk, startup repair, safe mode, system checks of all nature and nothing's coming back with any error. Also temporarily turned off everything in msconfig startup menu - still crashed.
- Did a restore but problem exists