Windows 7 win 7 don"t reboot,error message

jeanviteza

Hi guys
i am new here on this forum i have an issue whit my new Windows 7.
i just install a fresh win 7 (RTM 7600) on my pc and every time i try to boot i got a message on my screen like that:

AZNMQ is compressed
press ctrl+alt+del to restart

but every time i do that(ctrl+alt+del) i got the same message.
i tryed f2 while boot,change the boot device to dvd drive but nothing happend,it gives me the same error message,it doesn;t even boot from dvd any more.

Any information will be helpful,thanks guys.

Hi guys
i am new here on this forum i have an issue whit my new Windows 7.
i just install a fresh win 7 (RTM 7600) on my pc and every time i try to boot i got a message on my screen like that:

AZNMQ is compressed
press ctrl+alt+del to restart

but every time i do that(ctrl+alt+del) i got the same message.
i tryed f2 while boot,change the boot device to dvd drive but nothing happend,it gives me the same error message,it doesn;t even boot from dvd any more.

Any information will be helpful,thanks guys.

Hello,

Follow this article System Recovery Options - Windows 7 Forums and boot to System Recovery Options and select "Command Prompt"

1, Enter the appropriate number for the WINDOWS installation, for example, the WINDOWS installation could be listed as 3: C:\WINDOWS or 3: D:\WINDOWS .

2, If prompted, enter your Administrator password and press Enter . If there is no password, just press Enter .

3, At the prompt, if the WINDOWS installation you selected in Step 4 was C:\WINDOWS, type:
cd c:\
Or, if the WINDOWS installation you selected in Step 4 was D:\WINDOWS, type:
cd d:\

4, At the prompt, type:
attrib -c AZNMQ and then press Enter .

5, At the prompt, type: exit then reboot the System in Normal Startup and see whether it boots back up.

Hope this helps,
Captain

Last edited:
windows 7 don"t reboot

Hi Captain Jack
I tryed to folow the the steps like you sayd but no luck,it gives me the same message.
So,i did something else,i formatted hd from my computer on another pc ( win xp profesional os on it),install win 7 again on my hd and put it back on my computer.
Now i have a different message:

NTLRD is missing
Press ctrl-alt-del to restart again

What can i do now?
Any helpfull ideas?
Thanks in advanced

Hi Captain Jack
I tryed to folow the the steps like you sayd but no luck,it gives me the same message.
So,i did something else,i formatted hd from my computer on another pc ( win xp profesional os on it),install win 7 again on my hd and put it back on my computer.
Now i have a different message:

NTLRD is missing
Press ctrl-alt-del to restart again

What can i do now?
Any helpfull ideas?
Thanks in advanced

Ok NTLRD is not related to Windows 7. Boot your Computer with Windows 7 disk then run the "Start up Repair" at-least 5 times. Then there you can find Command Prompt Click on it then type in C: and hit enter then Chkdsk /r after its done reboot in Normal Startup and see whether it works

Hope this helps,
Captain

Help!... my computer says QPYTL is compressed press crtl+del to restart...
I don't know what to do please someone help me.. I need this computer to work.
I had just finished instaling a second windows 7 in a second partition.. then I restarted and. Now
I can boot any.. not even the win 7 disc will help.

Back