win10 certificates

REC

using windows 1o with firefox, recently read about snapfish and lenovo machines, although my laptop is not lenove, my tablet is, I decided to check, so checking firefox, options advance, view certificates, I checked my certificates, I am clear of snapfish but noticed there are a number of certificates from:

Equifax; Go daddy . com, inc; (no spaces between . and com but when posting advised it is a sneaky URL) Taiwan; Hongkong Post; Japanese Government; Turkey & Wells Fargo: all say they are builtin object token also under the Servers tab Login.yahoo, never have used yahoo The USERTRUST Network and again Equifax:

what are they and can I get rid, all help and advice appreciated

REC

thank you, I have the the program and, good news, no problems, I appreciate your help, thank you again

Neemobeer

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
The majority of them of are Trusted CA root certs. If you remove them you are going to get warnings on any https you go to so it's not a good idea to remove them.

Hi I agree with Neemobeer! Here's a list of some bad guys you don't want!
  • Sendori
  • Purelead
  • Rocket Tab
  • Super Fish
  • Lookthisup
  • Pando
  • Wajam
  • WajaNEnhance
  • DO_NOT_TRUSTFiddler_root (Fiddler is a legitimate developer tool but malware has hijacked their cert)
  • System Alerts, LLC
  • CE_UmbrellaCert

REC

thank you one and all, I appreciate your help and advice:thumbs_up:

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.