Windows 7 WIN7 RTM install raid driver problem Urgent

ayeayre

Hi, I am trying to install a fresh copy of windows 7 RTM 64bit (had windows 7 RC previously)
I am at the point where I need to load the raid drivers (2x80gb raid0) my motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P rev1.0
i got it working when i installed the RC version but now its saying "To continue installation, use the Load Driver option to install 32-bit and signed 64-bit drivers, installing an unsigned 64-bit device driver is not supported and might result in an unusable windows installation.
I have the drivers on my usb drive and when i click on Load driver it has 2 options:
Intel ICH8R/ICH9R/ICH10R/DO SATA RAID CONTROLLER (E:\iaStor.inf)
Intel ICH8R/ICH9R/ICH10R/DO SATA RAID CONTROLLER (E:\iaStor.inf) (x64)

I have tried both of course but the same error comes up, im pretty sure i got these from the gigabyte website. Im not sure what else to try and its very urgent that i get it working asap,

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Will it not allow you to install the drivers regardless? If you can, ignore the warning given (as you know the drivers work from previous history)..

I have the same board and no drivers are required nor should be used for RAID when installing Windows 7. Windows 7 has the RAID drivers natively.

I have the same board and no drivers are required nor should be used for RAID when installing Windows 7. Windows 7 has the RAID drivers natively.

I don't know about your board but I have a GA-x48-DS5 and there are no pre-install drivers available for raid for my board at gigabyte.

There is however a post install driver for raid (motherboard driver sata gb sata2 raid) They provide them, I use them, as gigabyte should know their own hardware I can only assume they are needed/advised.

I don't know about your board but I have a GA-x48-DS5 and there are no pre-install drivers available for raid for my board at gigabyte.

There is however a post install driver for raid (motherboard driver sata gb sata2 raid) They provide them, I use them, as gigabyte should know their own hardware I can only assume they are needed/advised.

Same here... I have to my drivers from AMD.. My mobo is listed in my sig..

I already had raid 0 when I installed Win 7 and it istalled ok into the raid drives and I did not need to add any other drives for it to work MoBo is Asus

The OP said Intel ICH10R and no drivers are required for it. The Gigabyte/Jmicron controller (motherboard driver sata gb sata2 raid) you mentioned does require drivers and those are on the CD.

Back
Top Bottom