Windows 7 Win7 & Spelling errors

opeth

Hey everyone.............I have recently installed the win7 the ultimate version and when I write anything in English it's underlied with red line. For instance all what I wrote here in my post is underlied with red as a spelling mistake. Plz help to get this confusing problem sorted out...............

even when I write "he" or "it" i got the spelling mistakes errors thou the word is written correctly.

Plz any advice......................:(:(:(:(:

Last edited:
Could it be related to language differences?

If not, it might be related to the spelling dictionary, if you have one.

If you right click on the word, do you get spelling suggestions, or an option to add it to a dictionary?

the problem dude that the default languahe is English (US) and whatever i write it's underlined with red as a spelling mistake. For instance, what i have just wrriten to you is underlined with red, and as you can read there are no spelling mistaked in all what I have written. :(

Plz advice ,,,,,,,,,,,,

I believe words not available or spelled differently in your spell check dictionary are underlined in red. Since all of your words are underlined, I would have to guess you do not have a spelling dictionary, or for some reason it is empty.

Have you researched how spell checking works in whatever browser or forum you are using? And which browser is that...?

Do you have Microsoft Office installed on your system?

Can you turn off spell checking?

You might check Link Removed due to 404 Error..

Last edited:
I can provide a couple of links for this:

For FireFox, go to this page:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:3

Assuming the list does not change to account for OS availability (since I'm checking from Ubuntu (Linux) right now), there are two dictionaries for English (US). You want the first one (United States English Dictionary, 223KB). The second one (OpenMedSpel, 433KB) just contains medical words.

For Google Chrome, I found nothing in the way of fixing the spell checker dictionary if something like this occurs. Various sites said to reinstall the browser. I'm sure there's a better way, though, so I'll continue looking.

Opera has a spell check, too, apparently, but since I don't really know anything about that browser, I won't look into this one unless you say that's the browser you're actually using.

Back
Top Bottom