Windows 7 Window 7 seems to block external scripts from running within a program

denyfate

I recently tried to run a game with some mods after installing window 7 x64.. but it keeps crashing..
at first i thought it was just because the mods aren't compatible

than i tried running a trainer.. again the game crashes the second i input a command from the trainer
example: hit F7 for infinite health -> game crashes

these I can just look over since its just gaming...

but than it seems this even affects microsoft word

my microsoft word 2007 can't seem to access my spellcheck and thesaurus database automatically when it opens...
example: say I right click on a word and try to look for a synonym.. it would tell me no match is found.. and it doesn't detect any of my spelling errors
I have to hit the spellcheck button manually under the review tab, than it is able to access the database here on than, until i close microsoft office and re-open it

I've ran it under XP compatibility, admin, even enabled the hidden admin account.... no luck

seems like there is something in the background of window 7 preventing any sort of external files or scripts be executed once a program is running.. despite me running it as admin or turn off UAC or XP compatibility...

any ideas how to bypass this?

thanks

Back