Window 7 wont let me Download?!?!? Please Help!!!!!

a few days ago, i bought the hp pavilion dv7. went i was first using it, it was great, it let me download all the programs i wanted. now, i have to use my old comp to get downloads cause this one wont even acknowledge that a download is trying to occur. even i tunes can download stuff. i already tried running stuff as an admin and my comp profile is marked as an admin. i went to my anti virus program and the security stuff in the control panel. somebody please tell me what to do???

thanks,
-zhl102792

busydog

a few days ago, i bought the hp pavilion dv7. went i was first using it, it was great, it let me download all the programs i wanted. now, i have to use my old comp to get downloads cause this one wont even acknowledge that a download is trying to occur. even i tunes can download stuff. i already tried running stuff as an admin and my comp profile is marked as an admin. i went to my anti virus program and the security stuff in the control panel. somebody please tell me what to do???

thanks,
-zhl102792
I assume you are using IE. Get Firefox transferred from another computer and see if it will allow you to download.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.