Windows 7 Windows 7 64 ult randoomr eboots

bigblu666

Hello all,

I have a problem that is making me crazy, and hopefully someone can help me. First off my systems specs are

Intel I7 950
EVGA 570 GTX
6GB ram
750w PSU
Asus sabertooth x58

As soon as i started this thing up I've had problems, i thought this was odd as its a freshly built system.

The problem is that it will randomly shut down and reboot after about 15 minutes of use no matter what i do. (gaming, internet etc..)

The first problem i was having was a loadpref 3009, which was diagnosed and rectified (at least EV stopped telling me this) after lodctr /r was run in my command prompt.

Now i seem to be having another problem, and it is honestly making me lose my mind.

Windows event ID 10 WMI

"Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected."

and windows event 33 SideBySide

"Activation context generation failed for "c:\program files\microsoft sdks\Windows\v7.1\Bin\guidgen.exe". Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC90.MFC,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="9.0.21022.8" could not be found. Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis."

are now showing up as the errors in EV.

i have attached MSinfo32 data to hopefully get what you need that I'm not telling you (sorry new to win7 and i saw this in the tips section). Please know I am not purposely omitting facts, also if there is someway i can upload my latest dmp file? Even zipped it is 70+MB

Thank you for all future help, i appreciate you guys just looking at this.

I will check this pretty actively so please don't hesitate to tell me what more you need.
I also went into device manager and noticed that windows was having trouble

Attachments

• msinfo.txt
    432.2 KB · Views: 764
Back