Windows 7 after boot display problem..

after the 'starting windows' boot screen, my screen display goes like shown in attachment. but in safe mode its working properly.. it was normal during the first boot.. i used it for some time without any problems, when rebooted i started getting this display problem..

Any help ?

Any solution to for this problem ?

Looks like driver problems.

How old is your moniter. Seems like a old chunky one to me. Might just be the pic. If it is then i would get a new moniter. If its not then try updating drivers for it or reinstalling 7.

my monitor is samsung samtron 55E, 9 years old.. in safe mode its working fine.

if it is a driver problem then how will i update the driver using safe mode.. ?

i have installed XP in C drive and windows 7 in D drive..

If its just windows 7 then its the moniter. Maybe the moniter is too old and such for windows 7 now.

Or in safe mode instead of it select safe mode with networking to get it to work online then search your computer model and moniter model for upgrades. Try windows update.

Yes it is dual boot, in XP monitor works fine..
windows 7 also worked fine after first boot, later only it started showing like this..

will try safe mode with networking..

windows update not running in safe mode.. i have to re-install OS i think...

If its just windows 7 then its the moniter. Maybe the moniter is too old and such for windows 7 now.
That is the most ridiculous thing I`ve ever read.

Anyway...

The problem is obviously driver related. He has no problems in XP, only with W7.

OP what are your system specs.

The problem is with my display adaptor..

i disabled my display adaptor and windows 7 is working fine now.. this display adaptor does not support windows aero and thats why i was getting the problem. i found this by doing a windows 7 compatibility test..

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.