Windows 7 windows 7 BSOD MEMORY DUMP ERROR

aswamiye

RECENTLY I LOADED THE WINDOWS 7 IN THE NEW HARDDISK WHICH I GOT FROM SEAGATE....... IT WAS WORKING FINE TILL LAST NIGHT... MY PC IS ASSEMBLED ONE WTH INTEL C2D WITH 2 GB RAM./....BUT YESTERDAY NIGHT I GOT THE FIRST MEMEORY DUMP ERROR WITH BLUE SCREEN.AFTER THAT MY PC BECAME SLOW AND NOW ITS HANGING AFTER EVERY 5 TO MINUTES AND AFTER THAT IT WILL COME TO NORMAL STATE.. THIS MATTER CONTINOUS WHENEVER I M ACCESSING C,D OR E DRIVE . THE SYSTEM HAS SHOWN SOME TECHNICAL DETAILS ABOUT THE BSOD WHICH IS ATTACHED BELOW.BUT THE EVENT VIEWER HAS SHOWN THE ERROR "The device, \Device\Harddisk0\DR0, has a bad block".BUT I M NOT EXPECTING ANY HDD PROBLEM,, SINCE IT WAS PURCHASED ONLY LAST MONTH....THIS ERROR IS COMING UP IN EVENT VIEWER EVERY TIME I M BOOTING UP. ANY SUGGESTIONS IN THIS REGARD IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Attachments

• New Text Document.txt
    686 bytes · Views: 538
Hi.

Please navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump to copy the files in there to any other folder on the pc. Then rar or zip them. Attach the rar or zip to a post using the paperclip above where you type, in advanced mode reply.

We'll see what we can do. :)

I am not very good at dump files, but my setup will not read your file. Do you have another one or try it again, just in case?

Here's the 0xf4 stop error you're getting:

Code:
CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION (f4)
A process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been
terminated.
Several processes and threads are necessary for the operation of the
system; when they are terminated (for any reason), the system can no
longer function.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000003, Process
Arg2: 861de530, Terminating object
Arg3: 861de69c, Process image file name
Arg4: 82a7cd50, Explanatory message (ascii)

Debugging Details:
------------------

Highly recommended to remove VMWare or at the very least, update it. These drivers are probably the cause:

Code:
vmx86    vmx86.sys    Mon Oct 08 10:31:16 2007
VMkbd    VMkbd.sys    Mon Oct 08 11:30:39 2007
VMparport VMparport.sys Mon Oct 08 10:59:06 2007
vmnetbridge vmnetbridge.sys Fri Mar 16 06:06:36 2007

-------

Please update your PowerIso to the latest version. This 2007 version is not good:

Code:
SCDEmu   SCDEmu.SYS   Mon Aug 06 20:15:06 2007

PowerISO - Create, Edit, Compress, Encrypt, Split, Mount, Extract ISO file, ISO/BIN converter, Virtual Drive

------

The Intel graphics driver could definitely use an update:

Code:
igdkmd32 igdkmd32.sys Wed May 06 14:13:40 2009

Please visit the manufacturer's site for your hardware to obtain this.

-----

This Realtek network driver needs an update. Open device manager, then go to network section to see which exact Realtek one you have. Then search for its number at the left side of the following link:

Code:
Rt86win7 Rt86win7.sys Thu Feb 26 04:04:22 2009

Realtek

---

After these things are taken care of, you should be good to go. Post a new crash dump if needed after and good luck.

thanks a lot for your suggestion...... i did not find any another file in minidump directory........ but the problem conitnues.......... i will carry out the suggestions given by u... and will let u know the results very soon...............

Please help!

I too have been getting the BSOD however I think mine is really confusing.

First about 4-weeks ago I received my first BSOD while using IE8.

I ran the Windows 7 memory check and it looked like I had some bad memory, I reseated the memory, ran the check again and all passed.

The BSODs continued so I replaced the MB, CPU, memory, video card, hard drive, and power supply. The only original components are the case and a DVD burner. STILL received the BSOD's.

So, I did a fresh install of Windows 7, STILL received the BSOD's.

I'm at a loss except for going back to Vista.

Please Help.

Jeff

Attachments

• MiniDumps.zip
    338.2 KB · Views: 322
Back
Top Bottom