Windows 7 windows 7 crashing while winrar archiving

yash

windows 7 is getting crashed while archiving big files like 4gb etc.no error pops up.suddenly the system gets crashed.not only that even windows 7 keeps on crashing while playing games on my pc.when ever i started to play the game,after some time suddenly the system shutdowns itself and no error pops up.previously it never happened,i freshly installed new operating system but the problem remains same.i used to play ea cricket and motogp 2.flash games are properly working.i use dell inspiron 1525,2gb ram,160gb hard disk,384mb intel video accelerator,32bit windows 7 ultimate.plz help me.iam not able to play any game with the existed problem.previously iam using xp servicepack2,after that i started to use windows 7.at first it did'nt get crashed and working properly while playing games.after some time i reinstalled the windows7 next time from that time the problem get occured.i thought that any files may be corrupted so i re insatalled the windows 7 next time but the problem remains same.

windows 7 is getting crashed while archiving big files like 4gb etc.no error pops up.suddenly the system gets crashed.not only that even windows 7 keeps on crashing while playing games on my pc.when ever i started to play the game,after some time suddenly the system shutdowns itself and no error pops up.previously it never happened,i freshly installed new operating system but the problem remains same.i used to play ea cricket and motogp 2.flash games are properly working.i use dell inspiron 1525,2gb ram,160gb hard disk,384mb intel video accelerator,32bit windows 7 ultimate.plz help me.iam not able to play any game with the existed problem.previously iam using xp servicepack2,after that i started to use windows 7.at first it did'nt get crashed and working properly while playing games.after some time i reinstalled the windows7 next time from that time the problem get occured.i thought that any files may be corrupted so i re insatalled the windows 7 next time but the problem remains same.

Yash

You dont have enough memory to compress 4 gig files. 2 gigs is barely enough to surf the web especially with 64 bit.

Your other problems may also be related to that.

You can however run a system file check to verify and repair OS files by typing cmd in search>right clicking and run as admin>
SFC /scannow

Let us know the results

ken J

Back