Windows 7 Desktop Right-click

Has anyone else had a problem where when you right click on desktop or the start menu everything disappears for a second and you can't fix the problem without rebooting?

Has anyone else had a problem where when you right click on desktop or the start menu everything disappears for a second and you can't fix the problem without rebooting?
I'm having essentially the same problem..... you might try running ShellExView to locate any faulty handlers. It could be due to a bad context menu handler, like a 32bit handler conflicting somehow. It didn't solve my problem but it might solve yours Look for non-M$ handlers first.

Thanks for the information. Not a big deal, just a bit annoying sometimes. Another question I have is if anyone else has problems with their mouse settings. Basically 90% of the time I click my mouse once and Windows takes it as a double click and I end up opening programs that I don't want to open. It's also a pain when I'm signing up for something and I try to tick a box, because since it's double clicking even though I click once, it's getting rid of my check box. Just really annoying lately. This didn't happen with XP. But perhaps it could be my mouse.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.