Windows 7 Windows 7 Dies on "Starting Windows"

azrael1911

ok, i've tried EVERYTHING, but my copy of windows 7 is still refusing to boot in any mode at all.

first of all, it's a 64x edition of the 7600 build of windows 7, i have successfully booted into it ONCE, and that was during installation, after it rebooted me for configuration i promptly was not ever able to boot into it again sucessfully.

i've tried removing all USB devices, disabling USB and LAN in the BIOS, no luck.

I've tried booting with "startup repair" option and it dies on me, i've tried safe mode too, no luck.

I booted with the install disk under "repair system startup" and the error log it outputted i'll type at the end*

the ONLY thing i haven't tried is booting from the win7 dvd, and when i use it there seems to be no option to boot the actual OS from it, only "install" and "repair"

the only other thing i can mention as relevant is that i have 2 HDs, with WinXP on the first drive (set to boot first) and win7 installed on the second (set to boot after) and that even during chkdsk win7 refers to itself as being on D: (even though operating system always regard the location of the OS as C: )

*windows repair error log
<
problem signature:
problem event name: startuprepairoffline
problem signature 01: 6.7.7600.16385
problem signature 02: 6.7.7600.16385
problem signature 03: unknown
problem signature 04: 21201084
problem signature 05: externalmedia
problem signature 06: 2
problem signature 07: norootcause
os version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
localeID: 1033

repair: system files integrity check and repair
error code = 0x490
>

my specs are
500gb hd (winxp) and 1tb hd (win7)
intel core 2 duo 2.66 (OC to 3.01)
8gb DDR2
radeon 4870x2

I think i have the same problem W7 64 bit!!
when the W7 starting up the computer makes restart then i have black screen with 2 option repairing & start normal, i choose repairing then i see a window fixing of w7 but the mouse&keyboard doesn't work!!
after that i tried to use safe mode and it's died!!,and i tried to make a format with dvd and the same problem ! i see the window of setup but mouse&keyboard does n't work

Back