Windows 7 Windows 7 drivers for Asus P4S800 [SIS648FX]

manchester

Hi all,

I just recently upgraded my PC from WinXP to Win 7 but now lost in search of drivers for it. Can someone please help me in getting the right drivers for following please?

1) Ethernet controller
2) Multimedia Audio Controller
3) Multimedia Controller
4) Multimedia Video Controller
5) PCT modem and
6) Video Controller.

The PC model isL Asus PP4S800. Also, not sure whether I need chipset drivers for this machine.
Appreciate your help with this.
Ta
Raval

An upgrade is not the route to take. It leaves useless files on your system and can cause conflicts. as you are now experiencing

Save all you Documents, Pictures, contacts, videos, music, etc to a flash drive,

Be aware, you will need to re-insatllall your 3rd party applcations.

Then peform a "clean" install.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your reply...Sorry, I should have been cleared about this. I did clean installation of this machine which was earlier using winXP.

I formatted and recreated this drive and win 7 has successfully been installed, it is just the drivers that I don't have.

Cheers

How did you format and recreate this drive?

Are you referring to the Windows 7 instalation?

Yes, the way It was worded, I thought maybe you had done it another way.

In your first post all the items you listed should have been automatically installed by the operating system itself.

Last edited:
It hasn't but, is there anything wrong here? Cuz I tried installing various drivers but none works. Is it possible to send a link or some information around correct drivers that could be installed?

Is your system up and running at all now?

did your motherboard come with a CD, If so, look to see if there are ant Vista drivers on it.

Yes, there is a yellow exclamation mark under other devices:

1) Ethernet controller
2) Multimedia Audio Controller
3) Multimedia Controller
4) Multimedia Video Controller
5) PCI modem and
6) Video Controller

yes, it is, there are no error msgs, however cant connect to internet as it says there is no driver and no audio. Display not good as there is no driver

That model number is not even listed on the Asus site.

I did a Google search and most of them were in Chinese

Please fill out the specs of your computer in the User CP link located at the top left hand side of the window.

Download this freeware utility to gather the information:
SIV (System Information Viewer) 4.03

Glad to hear it finally worked.:)

I see you got the Ethernet driver also.

One more to go.

I checked ATI''s site but there is no listing for that model number

So that;s probably why all those items were missing,. however he is getting drivers that are working

Back