Windows 7 Windows 7 handles DL photoes,pictures in the bad way

erfred

There is no easy way to send your downloaded photoes or pictures into 'Mine pictures' .
You must either drag them or use 'copy' function which is ceratainly very uncomfortable
Since those files jpg. and the like, there should be an easy clickable option to get them from
Documents-Downloads to Pictures .

P.S. I wish that Microsoft'd made easy option available in next service pack

There is no easy way to send your downloaded photoes or pictures into 'Mine pictures' .
You must either drag them or use 'copy' function which is ceratainly very uncomfortable
Since those files jpg. and the like, there should be an easy clickable option to get them from
Documents-Downloads to Pictures .

P.S. I wish that Microsoft'd made easy option available in next service pack

If I am not mistaken, when you save or download a picture, Windows 7, by default, saves your pictures to your picture library. Inside the picture library is a folder called 'My Pictures'. IF you have saved pictures to another folder, that folder will automatically open to save further pictures. You can re-point your save location by simply choosing 'My Pictures'. At least I believe that is how it works.

Oh .... Thanks I redirected DL to pictures

P.S.
Yes you can redirect adress,but as soon as you DL some patch ot rar-file ,direction automatically changes to Documents ,resulting in lots of clicking to get
pictures to My pictures .
I think it was more intuitive with Windows Vista .

Back