Windows 7 Windows 7 installation fail

ciikis

Hello everyone,

Yesterday i was listening music and my Windows Ultimate 32bit crashed, music started lagging. Then i restarted my computer and hes won't load the windows. Tryied do 3 times system restore but nothing helped. Tryied to install windows xp and then windows 7 again, but then i installed winXP i don't have internet connection, don't know why. then tryied install windows 7 but it's fails at middle of Completing installation progress then computer restart and i get hieroglif in the screen (picture above) and nothing happens. And then my computer is loading always in hieroglif. Maybe it's BIOS crashed ? How to fix that? And sorry guys for my BAD English :/

Link Removed due to 404 Error

I think I would download and burn a live version of Ubuntu then boot to it and see if it will run. That would at least let you know if the computer was OK. But, I suppose if you installed and ran XP, then the computer is OK.

From the description of your steps, it will be hard to determine the exact state of your system. Your picture would seem to indicate possibly a video driver problem. Have you changed anything or allowed Windows to update any devices? Did you plug anything into your system or change the video configuration?

Back