Windows 7 Windows 7 Just the Way you Want IT

Arber Obri

Is there a way of removing unwanted programs that we never use, so that we can make more room on are hard-drives

Like Games and other pointless things that you get when you install windows7 ( that i never use)

oh btw i only got 30gn hard drive on this laptop so i could do with move space :D:p

Is there a way of removing unwanted programs that we never use, so that we can make more room on are hard-drives

vLite - Windows Vista configuration tool

WARNING.... be darned careful what you take out! You can safely remove the whole voice input thing (~600mb) Windows Media Center (~400mb) language support (~500mb) Natural Language Search (~300mb) but some of it just has to be there.

Other ways to save space in cramped quarters... turn off Auto-Updates, disable hibernation and try running without a swap file.

vLite - Windows Vista configuration tool

WARNING.... be darned careful what you take out! You can safely remove the whole voice input thing (~600mb) Windows Media Center (~400mb) language support (~500mb) Natural Language Search (~300mb) but some of it just has to be there.

Other ways to save space in cramped quarters... turn off Auto-Updates, disable hibernation and try running without a swap file.

i know its the not best idea, and i got to watch what i remove, thats why i've backed up everything, so if i do remove "things" that i shouldnt have i'll undo everything so its back to the way it was :D

thank you

Back