Windows 7 Windows 7 .NET Framework 2.0 frustrating!!!

delitus

My computer is telling me to download .NET Framework 2.0 and I did, after installation it tells me that I already have it installed. Yet, the box comes up anyways. Can someone tell me what I am diong wrong please?

RE

I installed a printer and halfway throught the installtion the setup program brought up the microsoft framework 2.0 prompt box. It had the microsoft website in the box for the download and it said that I needed to install it to run the rest of the installation. Would it have something to do with the fact that I am deployed right now in Iraq and the regional settings that I still have set to the US on my laptop? The printer was bought here too, if that matters. It is a Lexmark all in one type printer.

Would it have something to do with the fact that I am deployed right now in Iraq and the regional settings that I still have set to the US on my laptop?

No. Definitely not.

I installed a printer and halfway throught the installtion the setup program brought up the microsoft framework 2.0 prompt box.

From my own experience, some installers require to install net framework even if you already have it. If the printer setup has been completed and your printer is working no issues then you probably needn't worry about net framework.

You can use this installer from microsoft, this is version 4.0:

Download details: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)

Back
Top Bottom