Windows 7 Windows 7 Ultimate 64 installed failed

Glazierman

I just loaded windows went as far as accepting key code #'s and it went to update registry and it crashed. After waiting to see if was going to reboot five minutes I rebooted and it starts with wanting an option to start windows and it will run to the start of the logo build and crashes and restarts the cycle of windows startup options ???

I just loaded windows went as far as accepting key code #'s and it went to update registry and it crashed. After waiting to see if was going to reboot five minutes I rebooted and it starts with wanting an option to start windows and it will run to the start of the logo build and crashes and restarts the cycle of windows startup options ???

Sounds like bad installation media or DVD reader. If you started with an ISO, try re-burning at a slower speed. Consider a USB install (instructions on this forum) if the problem persists with a DVD install.

windows 7 ultimate 64

I went to microsoft help live and after he walked me through the install AGAIN he decided it was corrupt so for an EXTRA 30.00 dollars over the cost of a defective product I am now waiting for another OC. hope this one works I'm running oit of money.:(

Back