Windows 7 Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Box

BL4CK

so this how windows 7 ultimate retail box gonna look like ....

Link Removed due to 404 Error

looks cool only if this gonna b the real thing :)

Source:
Link Removed - Invalid URL

Hi there
Not complaining about the logo but I HATE those big thick plastic boxes -- also bad for the environmen, horrible to open and uses up too much (physical) storage space..

What's wrong with just a small DVD cover.

Cheers
jimbo

I love these boxes.. ;) I certainly don't give a fu*k how much they impact the environment.. and I don't find them hard to open at all.. I agree they do take up some space but not that much really.. :)

Glad to see there is somebody else that doesn't buy all of the environmental crap. I don't have problems with the box either.
Joe

Hi there
Not complaining about the logo but I HATE those big thick plastic boxes -- also bad for the environmen, horrible to open and uses up too much (physical) storage space..

What's wrong with just a small DVD cover.

Cheers
jimbo

I dont need another piece of plastic lying around either.

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Actually, I went to a local Sam's Club and the Vista packaging they used was exactly like the curved screen shot above.

wats wrong with u guys ?! no1 told u to get ( plastic cover ) and ruin ur environment
i was just showing wat the new reatail box will look like coz theres some ppl r crazy about everything about W7 and i'm one of them and if u wanna complain about plastic go and tell microsoft that and mayb they will ship it to u in lead box :D . so either u leave decent comment or just don't bother give info that almost every1 knows ...

Back
Top Bottom