Windows 7 Windows 7

LaSalle

I don't remember where I read the rant by someone who was very unhappy with Windows and wanted to do something with the windows operating system that was not very nice, but I have to agree with that person. My old computer with Windows XP died and I just bought a new computer with windows 7 and there are so many things that either do not work at all or work one minute and not the next. My next computer will NOT have any type of windows system. As far as I'm concerned this operating system is total junk. My wife also has a new computer [lap top] and has the same problems. Again when we have the money we will be GONE!!

Welcome to Windows7Forums.com :)

Can you elaborate on the problems you've experienced with Windows 7? I'm sure lots of our members have similar stories, thoughts and solutions to these problems. Right off the back I'm thinking if you just bought the PC, you need to uninstall all of the pre-installed "crapware programs" that are commonly loaded onto new machines by OEM's. A great tool to aid with this process is "PC Decrapifier" (Welcome | The PC Decrapifier)

Back
Top Bottom