Windows 7 Windows 7

milosss

I have windows 7 bootable DVD and want clean instalation. i boot from DVD and opened stup and i chuse Custom (advanced) instalation and i formated my hard drive instalation started copying files complited on expaning files i got blue screen Link Removed - Invalid URL and this happens evri time i try to instal windows 7....pls help...here is the pic of blue screen Link Removed - Invalid URL i get
159960d1308218890-blue-screen-159959d1308217111-windows-7-failed-instal-260581_1856047355998_108.jpgMy PC config.
Mother board P5VD2-MX SE ASUS
CPU P4 3GHz
RAM DDR2 1 GB KINGSTON DDR2 2 GB KINGSTON
HDD 80 GB SATA MAXTOR
DVD-RW SONY LABELFLASH
VGA PCIE XPERTVISION GF7300LE 256MB2
SOUND CARD INT.
NETWORK CARD INT.
CARD READER SONY

pls help
cry.gif

It is the GeForce video card. While the Asus 7300LE is compatible, it appears there are problems with the WHQL drivers and this manufacturer. Try swapping out or replacing cards, as it is not compatible with Windows 7.
Just to remove GeForce 7300 video card i go Vga Int. video card thet comed whit commputer when i bought it i just need to open computer and remove gfforce video card do i need somting to set to get computer working whit vga int card

Windows could not configure one or more system components To install Windows, restart the computer and then restart the installation i get this message on clean windows 7 instal i formal my disk and custom instal from boot and on compliting instalation i get that error

Mother board P5VD2-MX SE ASUS
CPU P4 3GHz
RAM DDR2 1 GB KINGSTON DDR2 2 GB KINGSTON
HDD 80 GB SATA MAXTOR
DVD-RW SONY LABELFLASH
VGA PCIE XPERTVISION GF7300LE 256MB2
SOUND CARD INT.
NETWORK CARD INT.
CARD READER SONY

Didnt help :(

Last edited by a moderator:
It is the GeForce video card. While the Asus 7300LE is compatible, it appears there are problems with the WHQL drivers and this manufacturer. Try swapping out or replacing cards, as it is not compatible with Windows 7.

Either disable the VGA card in the BIOS or remove the 7300 but do not try to install Windows with both.

Didnt help :(

milosss, as you have been posting numerous posts and replies about what appears to be the same hardware and related issues, I'd like to take this time to address the issue. Please do not repeat the same messages, as this violates the site's Link Removed due to 404 Error

Now that we have dealt with that issue, let's talk about what happened. Answer some questions and maybe I can help you:

Did you disable or remove one of the video cards?

Did this lead to getting the error message instead of the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)?

How far into the install can you get? Do you remember what step is taking place before the error?

What operating system was running properly prior to your attempt to install Windows 7?

How old is this computer? What year was it purchased or manufactured?

Are you attempting to install Windows 7 64-bit or 32-bit? Do you know?

The internal VGA card sounds more suspect than your PCI-E card. Systems that utilize two video cards at the same time, with different make and model, generally have issues. Systems with internal video cards sometimes have problems with WHQL certified drivers and the new Windows 7 graphics platform, which has been updated since Windows Vista. However, the platform in Windows Vista (XDDM) replaced the Windows XP Display Driver Model (WDDM). Not all Windows Vista compatible video cards do work with Windows 7 and may require an update.

Having multiple video cards running on one system (one internal and one PCI-E) may be causing problems that prevent the operating system from installing. You need to use a process of elimination to determine the cause.

The reason I have found your video card to be suspect is because I already saw you asked this question on separate Windows sites. In every instance, you were asked to run Memtest, to determine if you have a faulty hard drive, etc. Since I would be obliged to believe you have performed all of those operations, the one glaring hardware conflict would be the fact that you are running a system with two video cards.

Since internal video cards are known to have lax driver support for newer versions of Windows, and because NVIDIA is generally a good brand, I would sincerely recommend that you do look up the methodology of entering your BIOS, disabling the internal video card completely, and making sure that you are running in PCI-E mode with the external video card.

But whichever video card method you attempted, try the opposite. All indications tell me this is a fairly older system. It has 1GB of RAM, the P5VD2-MX SE appears to be a Micro-ATX motherboard, you're running a Pentium 4, and you only have an 80GB hard drive. Chances are, the internal video card is the culprit. Internal video cards failed to run properly on the Dell 700M laptop in Windows 7 until someone found ways to manipulate the drivers after much to-do. This was one of the best laptops for troubleshooting and work-on-the-go prior to the release of Windows 7, and the drivers worked just fine in Windows Vista.

You need to look into this more. Internal video cards are a primary suspect. But in order for anyone to help you, it is absolutely necessary that you do answer some of these questions clearly and concisely. Looking up your motherboard, there are Windows 7 compatibility problems with sound. Those problems may be solved once the operating system installs properly and so we should deal with one issue at a time.

By answering these questions, you can give everyone a good idea of what kind of solution may be best for you.

A single-core Pentium 4 clocked at 3Ghz may not be able to handle a 64-bit instruction set, and until further research is available that also can be a problem if you are trying to install Windows 7 64-bit. All indications show you are going for the 32-bit version with the 1GB of DDR2 Kingston. I can almost promise that a system with 1GB DDR2 memory, Pentium 4, Micro-ATX motherboard, and internal graphics is not going to run Windows 7 properly. On laptops and Micro-ATX boards, having a XDDM Windows 7 compatible video card is key. And that includes having the internal card deactivated. This is simply because the graphics requirements have changed drastically since both Windows Vista and Windows XP. While Windows 7 uses similar resources to XP, and to some extent much less than Vista, we are still dealing with years of research and development in that area.

I hope that this helps explain why your computer may not be compatible "out of the box" to install Windows 7. However, with a few adjustments, you stand a chance of being able to make a clean install possible.

Did you disable or remove one of the video cards?

I removed GeForce from my motherboard i unplug it

Did this lead to getting the error message instead of the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)?

Yes BSOD fix but now i get ,,Windows could not configure one or more system components To install Windows, restart the computer and then restart the installation,,

How far into the install can you get? Do you remember what step is taking place before the error?

I have pichure
254490_1861616295218_1085253691_31640478_669507_n.jpg

What operating system was running properly prior to your attempt to install Windows 7?

Now i have Windows XP sp 2...Before XP i had Windows 7

How old is this computer? What year was it purchased or manufactured?

3-4 years...i dont know when it is manufactured

Are you attempting to install Windows 7 64-bit or 32-bit? Do you know?

Yes 32-bit 86x

I have 3 GB DDR2

I would suggest disabling the internal video card in the BIOS and using the GeForce card exclusively. To achieve this, you should consult your system or motherboard manual.

My computer is compibilate whit vindows 7 i run windows 7 upgrade advisor and it is all ok...i will tray thet

Back