Windows 7 Windows 7

Neutral

My problems with BSOD started a while ago. Probably in first quarter of 2012.
It lasted for at least half of year, and at the end of July they stopped. I can't remember what I did, I think I unninstalled nVidia drivers or sthg that was installed.
Now, about a week ago, BSOD's came back.

I attached all necessary files following [INFO] How to ask for help with a BSOD problem.

Attachments

• Info(CPU-Z+W7F+RAMMON).zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 489
Windows 7 64-bit

Sorry, I accidentally posted twice.
Moderator pls delete this topic.

Sorry once more, thx.!

Last edited:
Re: Windows 7 64-bit

Hi,
please do not double post, it only confuses things and you won't get answered any quicker. I'm going through your dmp file now so will post again shortly..

Edit:
Thanks for noticing the double post, we do appreciate it..

Thank you on quick reply.
I am sorry for double posting again, I know it makes job hard for moderators (as I am one too on other forum).

go to google download BSOD program called WhoCrashed and run it. Tells you exactly what you blue screen is whether hardware or software... I can vouch for the program as ive used many times and never failed me yet.

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 50, {fffffa8008aac820, 1, fffff880013a034b, 2}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgntflt.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgntflt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgntflt.sys

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : avgntflt.sys ( avgntflt+124ac )

Followup: MachineOwner

Hi,

please un-install Avira anti-virus and replace with MSE:

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

You are missing a service pack please run windows update or download the standalone:

Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

If you get issues trying to install SP1 try the site found here:

Troubleshoot problems installing Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2

You also have a Logitech mouse/keyboard? the drivers are from 2007 please update to later versions if possible.

In fact most of your drivers are pretty old. Use your motherboard website as a guide and download the latest versions:

ASRock > N68C-S UCC

Yes I have mouse (MX518) and G11 Keyboard.
When I try to update Logitech G-Profile it says "No update available this time".
I'll do these steps and post feedback when I'm done.
Thank you!

P.S. Do I need nVidia drivers?
As I see, I have somekind of integrated graphic with motherboard?
http://www.asrock.com/mb/download.asp?Model=N68C-S UCC&o=All
That link, tons of things for download, do I need them?

Last edited:

Hi,

the mouse you can find here:

Support + Downloads: MX 518 Gaming Grade Optical Mouse - Logitech

Keyboard:

Support + Downloads: G11 Keyboard - Logitech

Chipset: (64bit)

NVIDIA DRIVERS 15.49WHQL

32bit:

NVIDIA DRIVERS 15.49WHQL

If you don't use the onboard graphics just uncheck the box when installing.

Only download the drivers and utilities that you need. First get your basics like sound, chipset , graphics and Network. Then see how the land lies and if you do indeed need anything else.

I get that, but why I need to download NVIDIA DRIVERS, if I use ATI(AMD) graphic card?

You don't but unfortunately they come as part of the package. Your wanting the chipset driver part.

For now I've installed everything you specified, except SP1.
I'll do that tomorrow and see if that will help.
I tried playing FIFA 12 today, after installing all these stuff, and BSOD again..
I uploaded only the latest BSOD in this post, which was IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL

Attachments

• 092212-18031-01.zip
    22.3 KB · Views: 192
No progress.
I installed SP1, and still have BSOD's.
Nothing of that helped.

Attachments

• 092312-24015-01.zip
    21.9 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Sometimes it is a process of elimination. We try to cover all the variables until the culprit is discovered. Although SP1 may not have cured your bsod it has made your system look a lot more like it should so some advance has been made already. Don't worry we'll get there... :)
Now looking through your dmp file I notice your running Daemon tools? Please un-install.

sptd.sys Wed Jan 04 00:01:58 2012: an sptd.sys variant from Daemon Tools (known issues with Win7)

Sorry about the lateness of posting, I've had some issue's of my own to deal with, namely a defective keyboard which was a tough one to find..

Ok, so I uninstalled Daemon Tools, and it didn't really help.
Here's dump file from that last BSOD after uninstallation of DT.

Attachments

• 092412-21359-01.zip
    24.4 KB · Views: 232
Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvm62x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvm62x64.sys

nvm62x64.sys Fri Oct 17 22:01:06 2008: nVidia Ethernet Networking Driver (nForce chipset driver)

Please update your drivers:
Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers

As I mentioned before please use your motherboard website as a guide and update all drivers to latest versions.

I installed those drivers with that link you gave me with nVidia Chipset:
(64bit)
NVIDIA DRIVERS 15.49WHQL

*Uploaded new dump file with latest BSOD (BSOD that happened after installation of these drivers).

Attachments

• 092412-23343-01.zip
    25.2 KB · Views: 194
As kemical has already noted above you need to remove this driver
sptd.sys 1/3/2012 Usually associated with Daemon Tools or Alcohol Software Products. Use the tool found here DuplexSecure - Downloads (get the correct version for your architecture) run it and click the UNINSTALL button.

I installed what kemical asked for, I uninstalled what Trouble said with the tool he posted.
I'm getting again BSOD.
I uploaded it as usual (latest BSOD, after removing sptd.sys).

Attachments

• 092512-20234-01.zip
    24.8 KB · Views: 181
Would you please use your Sytem's BIOS Utility to set your memory timings properly and see if that helps with the machine's stability
Currently your 400MHz memory which should be set to 5, 5, 5, 18, command rate 2T, is currently set as 266MHz memory 4, 4, 4, 12 command rate 2T
Please make those corrections and see if the problem persists.

I also noted several drivers in the driver stack of which I cannot find any trace of via google. Do you have anything other than the usual (mouse and keyboard) fitted to your machine? Don't forget, the more you can tell us the more we can help so info is key here...

Back