Windows 8 Windows 8.1

Jan van der Veeken

Sinds ik windows 8.1 heb geinstalleerd kan ik alleen nog opslaan of openen vanuit de online opslag, graag wil ik opslaan op mijn schijven, maar kan in het opslagscherm niet naar de schijven en mappen.

Groeten Jan van der Veeken

This is English language forum. Would you please repost in English? Thank you.

Dit is Engels taal forum. Wilt u alstublieft repost in het Engels? Dank u.

Guys, if you highlight text, Rt Clk & select Translate w/ Bing... voila, you have the English :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Since I have installed windows8.1 can I just save or access it from the online store, I would like to store on my drives, but may not in the Save dialog to the drives and folders.

Thank-you Jan van der Veeken"

Jan,

There is a way to get & save the .ISO for Win8.1 (http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39...nload-the-official-microsoft-windows-8.1-iso/)

But, beside that, the answer to your query is, NO. When you download & install the Win8.1 Update from the Store the files are not saved to the computer. The process takes place, is downloaded 'in the background' and w/out being saved to the computer on which it is ultimately installed.

Cheers,
Drew
290_Windows8_1.jpg

I am fully capable to translate almost any language to English.
I was just telling the OP that English language is required in this forum.

I am fully capable to translate almost any language to English.
I was just telling the OP that English language is required in this forum.

I know, David. I was just giving it as general info for anyone. Not all can do or know the same as you. That's why it wasn't directed @ you, specifically. :)

Nor was I meaning to take anything away from your point about the Forum which, was absolutely fair & valid of you.

Please, forgive any misunderstanding.

Cheers,
Drew

290_Windows8_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom