Windows 7 Windows 8 Beta/Motherboard problem

crazykilla

Hello this is CrazyKilla
About 1 day ago i wanted to install windows 8 beta, after a couple restarts, everything working fine, windows 8 begins installing, i wait a while and it finally reaches 100%, and then the computer restarts, this time its different, it first starts at:
PNY Geforce GTS 450 PCIe 2.0
Version 70.06.1F.00.52
Copyright (C) 1996-2010 NVIDIA Corp.

After a few seconds i says:

Asmedia 106x SATA controller Ver 0.93.1 AHCI mode
Copyright (C) Asmedia TechnOlogies, INC. All right reserved
S.M.A.R.T. supported
Using PCIE gen 2
SATA PM 0 Port WDC WD********-***** SATA 2
Press any key to exit...
(weather i press any key or not, the below appears)

And then after that i get a screen like this:

iROG-1 is updating
Do not shut down or reset the system to prevent system bootup failure.
0% complete

after that it literaly takes about 12 hours to finally get to 100%, once it does, it starts ALL OVER.
im really pissed havin to wait about 2 days for my motherboard (asus rampage iv extreme) to update, by the way, in this whole process, no matter what button i press at what time, the outcome doesnt change, i cant press DEL to get into BIOS or F8 to start my pc in safe mode and other stuff, HELP!

Simple question: How do i start my pc without having this s**t update evey time?
Or atleast get the update done

Is there anything in the Bios to disable the ROC chip?

Have you tried the switch on the back to disable it?

Do you use the ROG to overclock?

Windows 8 is probably not aware of new devices, so you may have to load some from your Install DVD. Just something to try, but if they won't install, you might need to use the Windows 7 compatibility option.

After the system actually boots, do you show any devices in the Device Manager as having a yellow mark?

Back