Windows 7 Windows Anytime Upgrade from Home Premium to Pro for $67.99@Newegg w/code EMCNGNB67

catilley1092

Extraordinary Member
This is a great time to upgrade your Windows 7 Home Premium install to Pro at a fantastic price! Newegg has it (and will sell out fast) of this great deal. And Free Shipping!

Pro offers more than Home Premium, including XP Mode (download from MS required). No formatting or reinstall required. This is a 10 minute upgrade. Note that in the reviews, I was a reviewer of the product.

Newegg.com - Celebrate Discounts! $69.99 Seagate 320 GB HDD, $399.99 Acer Core i3 4GB Laptop

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...812-Index-_-OperatingSystems-_-32116774-L015A

The code for the discount is EMCNGNB67. If the code is rejected, just sign up for their promos, then you'll be on the list to qualify for the code immediately (you should get a email promo).

I paid $79.99 the last time that I bought it, and this is after taxes, $32 less than on the Microsoft Store that you can access from your Start Menu. After you get the key, in a few days, type "Windows Anytime Upgrade" into the Start Menu, there will be the place to enter your purchased key.

Thought I'd pass a great deal on!
icon14.gif

Cat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom