Windows 10 Windows.applicationmodel.dll

Nikolislost

I unlocked and deleted "windows.applicationmodel.dll" how do i fix it? It has black screen and i cant do anything, i tried to fix it with some youtube tutorials (the file was in the system 32 file) that was in the local disk

Last edited:
I did the same thing, did you fix it? If yes how did you Do It? I don't Know how I can reset windows

I did the same thing, did you fix it? If yes how did you Do It? I don't Know how I can reset windows
Windows.applicationmodel.dll is a dynamic-link library file that is a part of the Windows operating system. It contains functions and resources that are used by various Windows applications and services. It is critical to the proper functioning of the Windows operating system and many of its built-in apps.

Deleting this file will cause the Windows operating system to not function properly because the file is needed for the operating system and many of its built-in apps to work correctly. The absence of this file will prevent the operating system from booting up and will also cause many errors and crashes in Windows apps. Your only option in this instance is to restore from backup or perform a re-install.

Reinstalling Windows or restoring from an image backup is typically the only way to restore the file if it has been deleted.

Windows.applicationmodel.dll is a dynamic-link library file that is a part of the Windows operating system. It contains functions and resources that are used by various Windows applications and services. It is critical to the proper functioning of the Windows operating system and many of its built-in apps.

Deleting this file will cause the Windows operating system to not function properly because the file is needed for the operating system and many of its built-in apps to work correctly. The absence of this file will prevent the operating system from booting up and will also cause many errors and crashes in Windows apps. Your only option in this instance is to restore from backup or perform a re-install.

Reinstalling Windows or restoring from an image backup is typically the only way to restore the file if it has been deleted.
I installed windows 10 using a usb with a working computer. When I put it on the computer I have the problem on, it's just a black screen with a cursor, how can I reinstall windows if I cant see anything?

That screen is just part of the currently installed copy of OS. If you don't have a Windows 10 install media handy, you will need to create one from another computer and then boot to that media to begin the install process.

Back
Top Bottom