Windows Command Reference

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
This download from MS gives an A-Z of command lines that can be used in cmd prompt. If you find that once downloaded it won't seem to open properly then you'll need to unblock it. Right-click on the file and choose properties, look near the bottom and you'll see where to unblock it.

Brief Description

This download describes the use of the command-line tools used to perform various tasks related to Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows 7, and Windows Vista.

View attachment 11186

Download details: Windows Command Reference

Mike

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
This is a fantastic find, Ross. I have moved it over to the Tweaks, Guides, and HOWTO forum since this is simply a Microsoft Compiled HTML Help File. No doubt, someone will definately be looking for and/or appreciate something like that in our section. Thanks once again. :)

Veegertx

Extraordinary Member
Good reference I been using for year's. XP you had to create a special shortcut to it

Kinda neat... received notice from Connect today, pleasant surprise, informing me a bug in IE10, which was released today 26/10/2012, that I reported to the IE10 Build Team was FIXED prior to today's release.

Very Helpful

Thank you very much, I just have look your command.

I have find another web page w/ commands can I post the link here?

Thank you, Sir.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.