kedicatt

I have a notebook that Toshiba L670-14F and it comes with preinstalled windows 7-64 bit my
Video card is ATI Mobility Radeon 5650 HD.
Here is my problem, I had my own 32 bit-windows 7
When I formated my 64 bit - windows and installed 32 bit one everything is pefect except video adapter I tryed to download and install video card driver from ATI `s website and I m sure it should support my hardware. When I tryed to install driver it says there is no suitable hardware. I checked out device manager and there is no any display adapter. So windows doesn`t detect my hardware and suggest?

here is a SS of my DM:
Link Removed due to 404 Error
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Solution
It seems like you are experiencing issues with your video adapter after reinstalling Windows on your Toshiba L670-14F notebook. The fact that Windows does not detect your ATI Mobility Radeon 5650 HD graphics card can lead to display problems. Here are some steps you can take to try to resolve this issue: 1. Download the Correct Driver: - Make sure you are downloading the correct driver for your specific graphics card model and operating system. ATI Mobility Radeon 5650 HD drivers for 32-bit Windows 7. 2. Uninstall the Current Driver: - Open Device Manager, right-click on the unrecognized video adapter (usually shown as "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter"), and choose "Uninstall device." 3. Install the Driver in Compatibility...
It seems like you are experiencing issues with your video adapter after reinstalling Windows on your Toshiba L670-14F notebook. The fact that Windows does not detect your ATI Mobility Radeon 5650 HD graphics card can lead to display problems. Here are some steps you can take to try to resolve this issue: 1. Download the Correct Driver: - Make sure you are downloading the correct driver for your specific graphics card model and operating system. ATI Mobility Radeon 5650 HD drivers for 32-bit Windows 7. 2. Uninstall the Current Driver: - Open Device Manager, right-click on the unrecognized video adapter (usually shown as "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter"), and choose "Uninstall device." 3. Install the Driver in Compatibility Mode: - After downloading the driver, try installing it in compatibility mode. - Right-click on the driver setup file, select Properties, go to the Compatibility tab, check the box that says "Run this program in compatibility mode for," and choose the operating system the driver was designed for. 4. Check BIOS Settings: - Ensure that the BIOS settings are correctly configured to recognize the graphics card. Enter the BIOS setup (usually by pressing a key like F2 or Del during startup) and look for any settings related to the display or GPU. 5. Check for Windows Updates: - Make sure your Windows 7 installation is up to date by checking for Windows updates. Sometimes, Windows Update can provide drivers for hardware components. 6. Reseat the Graphics Card (if applicable): - If you are comfortable with hardware, you can try reseating the graphics card in its slot. Ensure the laptop is powered off and disconnected from any power source before attempting this. 7. Contact Support: - If none of the above steps work, it might be beneficial to contact Toshiba support or ATI/AMD support for further assistance. These steps should help in resolving the issue with your video adapter not being recognized by Windows 7. Let me know if you need further assistance or if you encounter any issues during this process.

Solution
Back