Windows 8 Windows Flashing

Vitor Gomes

Hello guys!
I have a problem on my Dell Inspiron 5537 notebook and no longer know what to do.

Basically, the virtual keyboard icon flashes, and other labels, such as calculator, sometimes excel. This causes delays in the system and has moments that desktop lock completely. The only alternative is to restart the desktop in the Task Manager, but this only restores the desktop and the icons continue flashing. This problem is cyclical, that is, some times has nothing, and in a five minutes later, the problem come back, and there are times that it is "stronger", for example, sometimes it only influences the virtual keyboard and calculator, and sometimes takes the entire PC, like chrome and locks the entire desktop.

I already have this machine to 1 year and a half, and the warranty is over. Since the beginning of it's purchase, it presented many problems, and parts like motherboard and dedicated video card were changed about 3 times. After this problem arose, the guarantee was already expired, and I contacted Dell, and they said they could not help much, which would only show me some processes to restore the windows. When the issue came up I was running windows 8.1. Once formatted windows 8, 8.1 and the problem persisted in both. Dell sent me a media with Windows 8 specific to their equipment. I did clean formatting and the problem persists again. I do not know what else to do, and you are the best to help me.

Thank you guys!

Do you have any idea what Graphics card is in it now? its very common to have a glitch image on touch screen systems when you upgrade from Windows 8 to 8.1 but ime it is sorts itself out once the 8.1.1 patch is installed.

Back