Windows Isn't Detecting My Wireless Network

I just installed Windows 7 Ultimate - 64 the other day with no problems. I did a fresh install. My old wireless G adapter isn't compatible with Windows Vista or WIndows 7 so last night I got a Linksys WRT400N wireless router and a WUSB600N adapter for my desktop. I set the router up and got all of my other computers in the house connected to it with no problems. I downloaded the Windows 7 drivers for the WUSB600N and saved them on a flash drive. I went ahead and installed the WUSB600N with the drivers and it showed up in Device Manager with no problems. When I open the Network and Sharing Center, no wireless networks are shown. When I click on Change Adapter Settings, only my ethernet port comes up, not the wireless adapter. Neither Linksys or Windows support were of any help. I have seen online that other people have this particular adapter working in Windows 7 but I can't get it to work for the life of me. If anyone can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.