amjad1233

Hi There,

I have an IBM laptop with simple build ( Find details in Attachment ). When I install Windows Live 2009 on Windows 7 (b 7000). It hangs up my computer and only way to get rid of this is remove power plug....can anyone help me with this ?

Solution
It seems like you are encountering an issue with Windows Live 2009 causing your computer to hang up on your IBM laptop running Windows 7 Build 7000. To troubleshoot this problem, here are some steps you can try: 1. Compatibility Mode: Try running Windows Live 2009 in compatibility mode. Right-click on the program's shortcut or executable file, go to Properties, and then click on the Compatibility tab. Enable compatibility mode for an earlier version of Windows (such as Windows Vista or XP). 2. Run as Administrator: Run Windows Live 2009 as an administrator by right-clicking on the program's shortcut and selecting "Run as administrator." This can sometimes resolve compatibility issues. 3. Check for Updates: Ensure that...
It seems like you are encountering an issue with Windows Live 2009 causing your computer to hang up on your IBM laptop running Windows 7 Build 7000. To troubleshoot this problem, here are some steps you can try: 1. Compatibility Mode: Try running Windows Live 2009 in compatibility mode. Right-click on the program's shortcut or executable file, go to Properties, and then click on the Compatibility tab. Enable compatibility mode for an earlier version of Windows (such as Windows Vista or XP). 2. Run as Administrator: Run Windows Live 2009 as an administrator by right-clicking on the program's shortcut and selecting "Run as administrator." This can sometimes resolve compatibility issues. 3. Check for Updates: Ensure that your Windows 7 Build 7000 is up to date with all the latest updates from Microsoft. Sometimes, system updates can address compatibility issues with software. 4. Disable Add-ons: If Windows Live 2009 has add-ons or plugins installed, try disabling them one by one to see if any particular add-on is causing the issue. 5. Reinstall Windows Live 2009: If none of the above steps work, consider uninstalling Windows Live 2009, restarting your computer, and then reinstalling it. 6. Update Graphics Drivers: Ensure that your graphics drivers are up to date. Outdated or incompatible graphics drivers can sometimes cause software to hang. If none of these steps resolve the issue, please provide more details about the problem or any error messages you encounter during the hang-up so that I can assist you further. Let me know if you need additional help or clarification on any of these steps!

Solution
Back