Windows 7 Windows Live Messenger has stopped working...

Rocker

Hi all,

Everytime I go to install something I get an error. I have tried installing the new Windows Live Messenger, Mozilla Firefox and even Adobe Flash Player. Nothing will install. All I get is a little box saying "Windows is checking for a solution to this problem" but nothing ever gets fixed.

Please help?

What build of Windows 7, where did you download it, and what pc do you have?

Windows 7 Beta Build 7000 32-bit

I have an Acer Aspire with Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit

I downloaded it from a torrent. I had many problems with the actual Operating System. Mainly, no internet connection. The Network Adapters didn't have any updates or something so I had to use a Trendnet USB Ethernet Adapter in order to get internet access. Once I got the internet access, everytime I went to download something, it would give me the UAC popup and say unknown publisher and sometimes wouldn't install. Once I got something to try and install, I would double click the icon and it would open then says like, Firefox has stopped working... Windows is looking for a solution to this problem, etc. the green bar would go > > > > > > >> > > > and then it would just close. I've done Windows Updates on it and even some of those gave me errors when trying to do them. I installed the OS on my D drive while I continue to use Vista on my C drive. I just recently formatted my whole D drive, so if someone can send me a link to a WORKING Windows 7, please do so.

Back
Top Bottom